paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and Software Bug Transfer Western Union.

Discussion in 'Carders SEO and Web Design' started by Garviil3, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Garviil3

Garviil3 Registered User Deeptor Member

Hello all clients
    I want introduce to you my services and sell fresh CVV(visa/master,amex,dis,bin,dob,fullz..) all country, Dumps track 1&2, Account paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and Software Bug Transfer Western Union.

I sell cc Fresh - Fast and Good price.
    And I need good buyer for business long-term.
    sell cc good and fresh 100%, sell cc good fresh cheap, sell cc sell cc all country
    sell cc us, sell cc us bin, sell cc us fullz info, sell cc us vbv, sell cc good and fresh, sell cc live 100%, sell cc fresh, sell cc fullz pass,
    Sell Credit Card (Cc) Online good payment for Shopping online**

Format is:

Card Number|Exp. Date|Cc/Cc|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|Zip Code|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
    sell cc uk fresh, sell cc uk high balance, cc uk pass vbv, sell cc uk fullz info, sell cc uk, cc for sale, sell cc good live, sell cc valid, store cc

-WARRANTY time is 10 HOURS. Any cvv purchase over 10 hours can not warranty.
    -If you buy over 30 cvvs, i will sell for you best price.
    -I will discount for you if you are reseller or you order everyday many on the next day.
    -I will prove to you that I am the best sellers. And make sure you will enjoy doing business with me.

BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **
    (HSBC, Barclays, Welsfargo, BOA, Chase, Credit union, Halifax,.. and many Bank other)
    Bank Login : Username + Password Number
    Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name + Address Full.
    Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if you want.
    sell bank login us, hack bank account money online, hack bank transfer money, hacking bank account transfer money software

MY RULES:
    Customer want test please buy for test and if the cc is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
    Customer buy over 15, I will discount for you.
    I have a replacement policy for bad cc. All my cc are inspected before sale.
    Cc will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want and warranty for you 24h after you buy.

CONTACT ME ..................

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020