I LOAD USA CREDIT CARDS. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT REQUIRED. WE SPLIT 50/50

Discussion in 'Cashout Partners Services' started by KFargo, Mar 20, 2020.

1. KFargo

KFargo Registered User Deeptor Member

Hello. If you are in the United States of America and you can provide me with maxed out credit cards, I will load funds on the cards and once the fund is available, we split 50-50

When I say MAXED OUT credit cards, I mean cards with $0 available credit. No funds should be on the card. I am the one who will load funds on the card. Your job is to withdraw and we split.

Then I will load the card again. And we'll keep working that way. We can be doing this 2 or 3 times a week. And how much I load on the card depends on the card's credit limit.

For instance, if the card has a credit limit of $1000, I will be loading $1000 on the card. When you withdraw and send me my cut, I will load another $1000 on the card.

There is NO UPFRONT PAYMENT required. I will not ask you to pay me anything. Instead you send me 50% after I load the card

Please for us to work together, we'll have to trust each other.

I will need only the online login of the credit card in order for me to load it.

If you are interested, add me up on
    TELEGRAM: @

2. Meimnot

Meimnot Registered User Deeptor Member

Will cards that haven’t had min payment and late work? Limit was low...

3. KFargo

As long as the card hasn't been cancelled or sent to collections. It should work

Add me up on Telegram @

4. dose1

dose1 Registered User Deeptor Member

5. dose1

nice i got one question for you why only credit cards ,cause i have a business account and
    multiple accounts never used whats wrong with us doing this to a couple of my debit cards and go from there . i am able to do up to 250,000.. in to my account at once and i put down that my estimated gross income is over 2 million so here is my number give me a call and if you must know im loyal but i seen right thru that .....you fell them build up your limit then drain just a guess.. and im dose1

6. dose1

5034103770 dose

7. KFargo

I can load bank accounts/debit cards too. It's just that with credit cards, cash out is 100% guaranteed.

I do ACH External Bank Transfers. And not all bank accounts are good. So sometimes, the funds don't drop.

But add me up on Telegram @ let me know the banks you have. If it's a good one, I'll load it

8. KFargo

Nice

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2020 at 5:23 AM
  9. dose1

so what the hell get my account number and run no kiss no slap on the ass damn ,thats some no reach around shit mc chump me either you got scaered or thjis is your week hustle on people on this site you let me know i aint going to tell them on the site cuase im hoping you come thru and mayube we can learn to play nice i had to go get my bank in fo up the road cause io was at the shop prick and i have so many fuckin g cards that i was havi ng trouble finding the paper work for that card glad you got out of there all safe and secure but im not going to do you dirty and you need to get over what ever in your pea brain that caused you to tuck and run hit me up i didnt cancscel the card so come on its not like its your fucking name on the card pussy lol i fell better now

10. KFargo

My dear, please learn how to read before you come here to display your ignorance. I CLEARLY stated in my post that I will need the online login in order for me to load.

And then you inboxed me talking shit. If you knew you didn't want to give out your online login, why inbox me in the first place?

You can't trust me with your online login but you want me to trust that you will send my cut? My friend, trust is a two way street

I made it clear that I need credit cards. You replied that you had bank accounts. I told you that some banks are not good but if the bank you have is good, that I will load it.

Then just because I said that prepaid cards won't work, you asked me if I'm stupid.

You said you know someone who loads prepaid cards. Then why did you inbox me? Why don't you go work with that person?

I NEVER asked you to paste me your card number. I don't need it to load the account.

FYI, I didn't run. If I see that you are not serious, I will delete our chat. You are not the first person I deleted their chats and you definitely won't be the last.

I can't force or beg anyone to work with me when I know that what we're doing will benefit both of us.

So don't think for one second that you're doing me a favour. Cause you're not.

The only reason why I'm posting on here is because I was raided some months back and my gadgets was seized. As a result, I couldn't access my Telegram & ICQ accounts anymore and that's where my partners contacts were stored. So I had to create a new account and start looking for new partners.

And I'm not based in the United States if not I would have opened accounts myself, load them and keep 100% of the funds.