Dismiss Notice

Hello Dear Guest We Have Some Special Offers From Our Verified Sellers . Click Here To See

Blacklisted User BOOKING HOTELS,VILLAS AND MORE PROPERTY

Discussion in 'Air Tickets And Hotel Booking' started by multibrother, Aug 7, 2017.

1. multibrother

multibrother Registered User Deeptor Member

BOOKING HOTELS,VILLAS,HOUSES AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE 40% FROM FULL PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASAP ME JUST REAL PERSON WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑CHOOSE ANY TYPE OF PROPERTY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.vrbo.com/ icq 710214097 or telegram @moneypussy!!! you pay after you get confirmation!!!!! for more details msg me!!!

dose1 likes this.
  2. dose1

dose1 Registered User Deeptor Member

so im new and whats the deal on property who do i have to sell my soul to to obtain a house in the country so i can grow and buld my customs .you interested in moving through my company i know some of the accounting part when goes charging on paint jobs and body work plus i can set my prices about as high as i want you know like gas monkey garage stuff if you are interested let me know id like to make 5 year plan with someone thats down to give it a go and once i have the proper shop i could funnel larger amounts i do have a business account with a predicted gross income of over2 million is what i put down for my business account . i cant afford the a place to do this with the rite coach i could be respectively a promising avenue ///associate ill give yhou my number if you want to visit in private. If your not so into this business idea but know of someone else please pass along my idea so i can get my feet wet and planted. my wifi number is 503 410 3770 , im dose1