Dismiss Notice

Hello Dear Guest We Have Some Special Offers From Our Verified Sellers . Click Here To See

BEST CARDING SITE RIGHT NOW!!

Discussion in 'Cardable Websites' started by gamechanger247, Mar 22, 2020.

1. gamechanger247

gamechanger247 Registered User Deeptor Member

Someone put me on to this website about a week ago and I think its the best thing that happened to me in a long time

So there's this website called Electronix World, its a yellow and purple website (GO

Im about to out you on.. DO NOT MESS THIS UP OTHERWISE YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK IT UP FOR OTHERS!! FOLLOW THE STEPS!

Do your usual carding techniques (socks5, vpn, ccleaner all that)

Then make a purchase for a decent amount with your hot card, so the chargeback is on THEM .. cc u bought or whatever (most of the newer products are good, so use that)

**If you want the product, then wait to get it, and then call or email them back and say never received AND FOLLOW THE CONTINUED STEPS

IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY..... KEEP READING

Make your purchase and wait about 12 - 24 hours

Call or email them back and tell them the item may not reach in time so you want a refund, HOWEVER, the card you made the purchase with, is closed, so you'll have to provide

a new card for the refund.

They will say "ok, provide us with the new card"; give them whatever card you wanna load the money onto; prepaid or whatever..

Then they'll email you and let you know its been refunded, ONCE YOU GET THAT EMAIL.. YOU'RE GOLD!!

The more you spend, that's all the money you'll get back & THE CHARGEBACK FALLS ON THEM!!

When I tell you this has worked wonders for me.. I know about 3 other people using this website and they love it. I would advise you jump on it while they dont realize..

queenkay54 likes this.
  2. queenkay54

queenkay54 Registered User Deeptor Member

I thought no one knew about this site.. I love it too... I used it the other day and got the email and the deposit hit!! Im bout to do that shit again!!